Thread: Force Field Stand Alone package

samodom Guest

Default Force Field Stand Alone package

I am currently running ZA Extreme and I have received an ad email from ZA offering to sell me the stand alone version of FF. I purchased the Stand alone package, but found it did not work with ZA Extreme installed. I had to uninstall the ZAExtreme package before installing the FF stand alone package. It offered nothing that ZA Extreme did not already offer. I reinstalled the ZA Extreme package and the Stand Alone FF package was uninstalled automatically by ZA Extreme.

Question is: Are the two packages duplicative service? Can I get a refund on ZAFF stand alone software?

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: ZA Extreme contains ForceField

ZA Extreme already contains ForceField; ZA Extreme is the complete top of the line suite, while stand-alone ForceField is a single browser security software that can be added to any other security software (except ZA Extreme).

Click here to see the differences/ more info > http://www.zonealarm.com/security/en...e-software.htm

and click here for ZA Extreme > http://www.zonealarm.com/security/en...e-security.htm <> Virtual Browsing = ForceField integrated with Extreme.
    __________________________________________________ _______
    Click here to ask for refund from ZA Customer Service > Customer Service Live Chat <> you should have your purchase order number/ emailed, plus license keys form ZA Extreme and ForceField - keep handy.
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    Whenever you install any type of software - it is always a good idea to do a 'little research/ background check' to see what you are getting, yes .
    All reputable companies will offer free info/ FAQS/ support of their products.
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    NaiveMelody NYC - 9-2-09 - Truckin' - The Greatful Dead

Thread Information