Thread: Permit Internet Connection Sharing

mirunmanish Guest

Default Permit Internet Connection Sharing

hi

i am using a reliance brodband plus connection.. and i would like to share it among my friends laptops using a static IP for our wireless adapters(i have configured it specifically for each laptop). how do i permit only these IPs to allow access to internet and make sure they've complete acces without me receiving any display messages of blocked services...? pl help

Default Re: Permit Internet Connection Sharing

Quote Originally Posted by mirunmanish View Post
    hi

i am using a reliance brodband plus connection.. and i would like to share it among my friends laptops using a static IP for our wireless adapters(i have configured it specifically for each laptop). how do i permit only these IPs to allow access to internet and make sure they've complete acces without me receiving any display messages of blocked services...? pl help
    I don't think that is Possible with the Basic ZAFree..

It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country, without All the Details, without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..

If you would Describe your Computer Setup/Windows OS Version and Version of Zone Alarm that you are having a problem with

and what difficulty you are having, and what Previous Version of ZA and Norton, McAfee or other Security programs that you have installed,

there are several very knowledgeable Volunteer Participants willing to help you try solving your problem with Zone Alarm..

Have you Checked with your IP Providers Tech Support..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information