Thread: Zone Alarm Security

nelpi Guest

Default Zone Alarm Security

I have been using ZoneAlarm Virus Protection and Junk Mail Filter under the name of "ZoneAlarm Security Suite" for at least three years. In the past few months you keep sending me advertisements for "ZoneAlarm Extreme". These ads give the impression that I need better protection than that which I am already paying for. If this is true why are you even taking my money for a security suite which you infer is "not quite good enough"?

If I have been paying for security and have not been getting it maybe I need to try different software from my internet provider or one of the others. On the other side of the coin, I have had no problems with viruses or junk mail during the time I have been using your package. However, if you are saying I need more protection in the form of your "Extreme Security" package than you are already providing in the package I am buying from you, I need to look around for another provider.
    Nelpi

Default Re: Zone Alarm Security

Hi!
    I understand your frustration but ZA staff does not monitor this board. We are all users here trying to help each other with product related issues
    Please do not hesitate to open a new thread for product related issues. I am sure users here will try to help you.

Thank you in advance for your collaboration. Thread closed.

Cheers,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information