Thread: "...privacy controls... have been removed..."

jclarkw Guest

Default "...privacy controls... have been removed..."

According to their own release notes, the privacy controls have been removed from ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite version 9.0.083.000. I guess I won't be "upgrading" to this latest version, as the ability to tailor privacy controls to specific sites is one of the main reasons I use ZASS. I hope many others send this message to CheckPoint loud and clear!

Why was this REALLY done? What browsers (if any) allow privacy controls to be tailored to specific sites? (I'm using IE7 -- adminttedly a bit out of date -- under Windows XP SP3.) -- JClarkW

Default Re: "...privacy controls... have been removed..."

Quote Originally Posted by jclarkw View Post
    Why was this REALLY done? What browsers (if any) allow privacy controls to be tailored to specific sites? (I'm using IE7 -- adminttedly a bit out of date -- under Windows XP SP3.) -- JClarkW
    Hi!
    Sorry this is a user board. No ZA staff monitoring it. The motivation is already posted in the release history.
    Please do not hesitate to open a new thread in case you need ZA product related support, we have no control on features or company policy.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Cheers,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information