Thread: Subscriptions include laptops?

antiqueali Guest

Default Subscriptions include laptops?

Hi, I renewed my subscription in january for my desktop and just got a laptop. How can I tell if my subscription will allow me to install ZA on my laptop as well. I have the license key. Or do I need to buy a separate subscription?

naivemelody Guest

Thumbs up Re: Subscriptions include laptops? - yes

ZoneAlarm firewall products/ subscriptions are adaptable to desktop pc's and laptop/ netbooks. XP should have at least 1 GB Ram memory. Vista should have at least 2 GB Ram.

Important:
    1) If you have single license subscription from your desktop, you will need a new separate subscription for a new '2nd' laptop/ or desktop.

or

2) You can have a 'live chat' with ZA Customer Service and ask if you can upgrade your 'existing single subscription to a 3 pc licence; you may be offered a reasonable deal/$ With a 3 pc license subscription you would be able to use the same key with the laptop, too.

Best thing to do is contact ZA Customer Service - click here > Customer Service Live Chat <> you should have your purchase order number/ emailed, plus license key - handy.
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    Of the new laptop - question is it 'Acer, Toshiba or Lenovo' ?

It is always advisable to list your OS (Vista/ XP), your zonealarm product and it's version number whenever posting here.
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    NaiveMelody NYC - 9-2-09 - Abracadabra - Steve Miller Band

Thread Information