Thread: ZAISS 9.0.083.000 & Ahead Nero: weird behaviour

ananda Guest

Unhappy ZAISS 9.0.083.000 & Ahead Nero: weird behaviour

Hi

Up to the present ZAISS version (9.0.083.000) I've never had any problems with Ahead Nero, even though it is not the most recent version: 6.6.0.18.

Since I've upgraded to v9.0.083.000, I can no longer write CDs (no problems with DVDs, though). I reinstalled the product, I installed a different product, I tried the Windows Prof way - after a while, they quit doing their job. Nada, zilch, nothing...

Then I disconnected from the internet, shutdown ZA - and lo and behold, I could write CDs to my heart's content, just like I could before this ZA version.
    I also have the ZAISS version (9.0.083.000) on my laptop, but there is no Ahead Nero on this laptop. And I have no problems.

You could say it is definitely Nero, but then, why not before version 9.0.083.000?
    So there must be a conflicting factor... but which one?

Anybody here that can give me a hint? Don't tell me I have to remove Nero... It has served me flawlessly for years on end!

Thanks in advance.

Ananda

Default Re: ZAISS 9.0.083.000 & Ahead Nero: weird behaviour

Quote Originally Posted by ananda View Post
    Hi

Up to the present ZAISS version (9.0.083.000) I've never had any problems with Ahead Nero, even though it is not the most recent version: 6.6.0.18.

Since I've upgraded to v9.0.083.000, I can no longer write CDs (no problems with DVDs, though). I reinstalled the product, I installed a different product, I tried the Windows Prof way - after a while, they quit doing their job. Nada, zilch, nothing...

Then I disconnected from the internet, shutdown ZA - and lo and behold, I could write CDs to my heart's content, just like I could before this ZA version.
    I also have the ZAISS version (9.0.083.000) on my laptop, but there is no Ahead Nero on this laptop. And I have no problems.

You could say it is definitely Nero, but then, why not before version 9.0.083.000?
    So there must be a conflicting factor... but which one?

Anybody here that can give me a hint? Don't tell me I have to remove Nero... It has served me flawlessly for years on end!

Thanks in advance.

Ananda
    I have No problem Burning CD's with NERO 6.x

I suggest that you check NERO's Access permitions in ZA Program Control / Program section..

Any "?" or "X" in the first Access colume may deny use of Nero..
    There may also be more that one Listing for Nero and it's Support files
    There should all be granted "Trusted Access"
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information