Thread: Zonealarm email scanning does not work

Hybrid View

klemann Guest

Default Zonealarm email scanning does not work

Each time I open Outlook Express I get the message 'ZoneAlarm will NOT work unless you display your folder list'. But of course the folder list is absolutely open. Only it is not called 'Folders' but 'Mappen' (the Dutch word for folders), because I use the Dutch version of Windows.

Has anyone the same problem? Is it caused by my using the English ZoneAlarm (Extreme Security) version while I have the Dutch version of Windows? Hard to imagine!

Default Re: Zonealarm email scanning does not work

Hi!
    I don't think ZA is supporting dutch versions of system or outlook. Better to check directly with ZA support? Link in my signature.

Cheers,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

klemann Guest

Thanks.

I will try the chat link although I am not that much of a typist.

Anyway, Zonealarm is always reviewed in Duth magazines. And practically everyone uses the Dutch version of Windows as it comes with the PC. So it would be strange if a Dutch Windows version is not supported. But we will see.

Magez Guest

I checked this issue with the support and customer service. ZA doesn’t support Dutch windows versions anymore (mlfoshim.dll), and they were not planning to do so in the future. I could convince the customer support to add this in the request list for future versions, but without any commitment from their side.

klemann Guest

Thanks for letting me know Magez. I did not know how to get a message to them. You cannot contact them directly on their website. Seems I bought this product prematurely .....

Quote Originally Posted by klemann View Post
    Thanks for letting me know Magez. I did not know how to get a message to them. You cannot contact them directly on their website. Seems I bought this product prematurely .....
    Check all support options including refund at:
    http://www.zonealarm.com/security/en...ce-support.htm

You can contact ZA customer or technical support, free of charge, at the link in my signature.

Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information