Thread: Update due

nonni j Guest

Default Update due

Hello There :-)

I have noticed that I have received no new updates since Oct 3. I am on "dial up" and am unable to manualy update, I presume because I get timed out. Zonealarm must have a download manager because if I leave it alone for a while it will eventualy get caught up, except now it is out of date since Oct 3.

I noticed that I had series 8, and uninstalled by unchecking "load at start", re-booted", used the uninstall tool, re-installed 90.114.000 using a friends high speed.

It must not have removed all traces because the new version had my license number. The new version also will not update (on high speed) I am now back on dial up. Still says update due?

I notice that there is a beta 9.1 lurking?

I have the Security Suite. Windows XP, all Microsoft updates as of yesterday.

Thanks, Nonni

Thumbs up Re: Update due

Quote Originally Posted by nonni j View Post
    Hello There :-)

I have noticed that I have received no new updates since Oct 3. I am on "dial up" and am unable to manualy update, I presume because I get timed out. Zonealarm must have a download manager because if I leave it alone for a while it will eventualy get caught up, except now it is out of date since Oct 3.

I noticed that I had series 8, and uninstalled by unchecking "load at start", re-booted", used the uninstall tool, re-installed 90.114.000 using a friends high speed.

It must not have removed all traces because the new version had my license number. The new version also will not update (on high speed) I am now back on dial up. Still says update due?

I notice that there is a beta 9.1 lurking?

I have the Security Suite. Windows XP, all Microsoft updates as of yesterday.

Thanks, Nonni

Thank you for your feedback..

1.) the Automatic Check for Product Update Servers have been Temporarily Turned OFF: and will be Turned back on and sending out Update Notices after ZA 9.1.xxx has completed Beta Testing..

The latest ZoneAlarm Free release is 8.0.298.000

The latest ZoneAlarm Paid release that an Upgrade Notice was sent was 8.0.298.000, However the Manual Download of the Paid Products is 9.0.114.000

The latest ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite release is 9.0.114.000

I would recomend waiting until the Automatic Update Notices are Turned back on and Sent out to you..

With this Explaination, I'll Close this Trend..

If you have another problem, Please start a new Trend..
    Last edited by GeorgeV; October 17th, 2009 at 06:15 AM.
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information