Thread: New ZA Pro - 9.1.008.000 or ZA Extreme?

poppe Guest

Default New ZA Pro - 9.1.008.000 or ZA Extreme?

Why was my post removed???

I really don't understand why it's now called "ZA Extreme security" when it was "ZA Pro" before. The "release history" shows this:

http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...ml#9.1.008.000

Can i install it or not? I have win xp, and not windows 7. Licence is not for "ZA Extreme security", it's for "ZA Pro".

And somebody removed my post here. Can you atleast send me a private message explaining why.

Default Re: New ZA Pro - 9.1.008.000 or ZA Extreme?

Quote Originally Posted by poppe View Post
    Why was my post removed???

I really don't understand why it's now called "ZA Extreme security" when it was "ZA Pro" before. The "release history" shows this:

http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...ml#9.1.008.000

Can i install it or not? I have win xp, and not windows 7. Licence is not for "ZA Extreme security", it's for "ZA Pro".

And somebody removed my post here. Can you atleast send me a private message explaining why.

It may have been Deleted or Moved because you continue to "Hi-Jack" other Users Request for Help..

If you have a problem with ZoneAlarm, it is Prefered that you create your own Trens, insted of "Hi-jacking" another Users Request for Help..

=================
    As a matter of Curtsey and to provide the Best solution to each Users problem, the Guideline Rules,ask each User to Please start their own thread. And start only 1 thread for each problem.

This insures that each User receives a solution specific to their on Problem, When other user like yourself interject your own problem into the discussion of somebody else's problem, any advice or solution to your problem would confuse and may conflict with the solution to the Originating Users problem..
    ============

Also, You have already been given an answer to your Question..

The Addition of the ZA Extreme Security lable into the ZAPro Change.log was a TYPO..

1.) all Download links on that Change.log page will give your ZAPro 9.1.008

2.) you can Upgrade to the New ZA Extreme Security 9.1.008
    However, you will have to pay for a NEW ZAES License Key as the Key you have will only work on ZAPro..

Click on the Customer Support Link in my Signature for more details..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarmŽ Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information