Thread: A problem with instaling ZA secutity suite in windows 7

dannychn Guest

Angry A problem with instaling ZA secutity suite in windows 7

On July I installed Window 7 in my compurer, but I couldn't install Zone Alarm security suite because there was no version for windows 7 (ultimate build 7100 32 bit).

Today I instaleed the new version, I downloaded the file zaSuiteSetup_91_008_000_en.exe, but after the intallation the computer did the restarted, I had a black screen, I should fix it by using repairing windows and system restore.
    Is this file good for windows 7 ?

eastwaangel Guest

Unhappy Re: A problem with instaling ZA secutity suite in windows 7

I too can not instal zonealarm on my new windows7 computer. Error message states that it need vista service pk 1. All updates have been installed on my computer and I still get the same error message.

Zonealarm site states that zonealarm will operate on windows7 so I contacted their support ... I was told to contact zonealarm forum for help?

Zonealarm works great on all my other computers - xp and vista, why not windows7? I want to make sure that zonealarm free will work on my computer before I buy the full program then find out it won't work and have to get my money back!!

Any suggestions?

Exclamation Re: A problem with instaling ZA secutity suite in windows 7

Quote Originally Posted by eastwaangel View Post
    I too can not instal zonealarm on my new windows7 computer. Error message states that it need vista service pk 1. All updates have been installed on my computer and I still get the same error message.

Zonealarm site states that zonealarm will operate on windows7 so I contacted their support ... I was told to contact zonealarm forum for help?

Zonealarm works great on all my other computers - xp and vista, why not windows7? I want to make sure that zonealarm free will work on my computer before I buy the full program then find out it won't work and have to get my money back!!

Any suggestions?

The Only released version ZoneAlarm that is compatible and we will support with Windows 7 is 9.1.008.000 or greater.

Download Link Here..

http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/...10&action=view

GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information