Thread: Forcefield toolbar

browning Guest

Default Forcefield toolbar

I do not see the forcefield toolbar if I use FF 3.5.4 or IE 8. I tried tips in this forum and nothing helps

critterjoe Guest

Default Re: Forcefield toolbar

If you give more info like what ZA product and version you are using, what operating system; XP, Vista, Windows 7; 32/64 bit, etc. that will help folks to help you. The toolbar feature first appeared in the version 9 generation. Some products require a choice during install; while it is a default with ZAX 9.

With IE 8, I at first wasn't seeing my toolbar until I went to Internet Options to the Advanced Tab and put a checkmark in "Enable third party browser extensions." Then I went to IE 8 to View/Toolbars and made sure there is a checkmark for ZA Toolbar, and then it appeared. In Firefox it should be seen in Tools/Add-ons/Extensions, where it can be shown as enabled or disabled. Is it present in the list of extensions? If you're using a product that requires you to choose the toolbar during installation, and if you didn't keep a checkmark in the default, then the toolbar would not have been installed. More info is needed.
    Last edited by critterjoe; October 31st, 2009 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Clarification

tbunetta Guest

Thumbs down Re: Forcefield toolbar

I use ZAES version 91-08-000 on XP pro (SP3) and have difficulty since the toolbar for force field is shown in the add-ons as active, but no visable toolbar.
    Clicking view, toolbars and checking ZAFF broadens the space for toolbars (or diminishes it, with a successive cick) but no text shows up.
    Assistance and suggestions welcome.

Default Re: Forcefield toolbar

Quote Originally Posted by tbunetta View Post
    I use ZAES version 91-08-000 on XP pro (SP3) and have difficulty since the toolbar for force field is shown in the add-ons as active, but no visable toolbar.
    Clicking view, toolbars and checking ZAFF broadens the space for toolbars (or diminishes it, with a successive cick) but no text shows up.
    Assistance and suggestions welcome.

You might want to take a look at Guru GeorgeV's link :

http://forums.zonealarm.com/showthre...aes#post268263

Have no other suggestions since GeorgeV covers all the bases on this link.

Have a nice Day
    Last edited by Sky Soldiers; November 13th, 2009 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Typo & paraphrase

Thread Information