Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ZA spam filter suddenly missing about half of all spam I receive

dcg Guest

Default Re: ZA spam filter suddenly missing about half of all spam I receive

I will try to paste the link below. If it does not work go to the General Questions that don't fit any other category, Spam filter not working and look for GeorgeV Guru. There is a link at the end of his post.

My spam filter is also still not working. Support has not been helpful.

https://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc...ish/Retail/3c/

Actually I just noticed the link is already in this thread. Just look above for Click here for ZA Technical Support if the link does not work.
    Mon-Fri 7am-5:30pm PST
    Last edited by dcg; November 5th, 2009 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by joems View Post
    Fax,

I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how to contact Tech Support. When I go to the ZA Tech Support page the only options are the Knowledge Base and premium phone support. (In fact, I use the user forum exactly because there doesn't seem to be any other way to get non-paid tech support.) If there's a way to get a message to a Tech Support person at Zone Labs it would be nice to know how to do it.

Thanks,
    Joel
    The links o support are clearly mentioned in my signature.
    You need to contact them since this is just a user forum.

btw, spam filter works perfectly here.

Thanks,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

essiar Guest

Anyone figured out the fix to this yet? Suddenly going from getting 95% of the spam to now getting less than 20% is crazy. And it's like this on all our computers in different locations with different users that are not networked. It is obviously a ZA issue. And those of you that say it still works for you probably don't get several hundred spams a day, so you don't notice the change. Please, before a LONG time ZA user has to switch to another product, let me know what's up with this.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by essiar View Post
    Anyone figured out the fix to this yet? Suddenly going from getting 95% of the spam to now getting less than 20% is crazy. And it's like this on all our computers in different locations with different users that are not networked. It is obviously a ZA issue. And those of you that say it still works for you probably don't get several hundred spams a day, so you don't notice the change. Please, before a LONG time ZA user has to switch to another product, let me know what's up with this.
    Thanks!

to the Zone Alarm User Forum..

This Forum exist to allow Volunteer experienced Users to help the Few Users who encounter a problem with ZoneAlarm and need to be guided in the right direction..

It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country,
    without All the Details,without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..

Whenever posting here- it is always advisable to list your:OS (XP SP 2-3 / Vista SP1-2 / Windows 7), your zonealarm product and it's version number .
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information