Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Access to LAN Disappears

saberman Guest

Default Re: Access to LAN Disappears

>we can only recommend to contact support instead of keep posting here.

After at least a week of being down (I only starting trying to use it a little over a week ago so I have no way of knowing how long it was down before that) the ZA technical support form is now available again and I have formally reported the bug. I would have reported it as soon as I discovered it was a ZA bug and not a Windows 7 bug but there wasn't anyway for me to do it. Nor was there any way to report that the support form was not working except for the forums from which the post about it being down was censored.

Hello!
    technical support is "down" by design on the weekends (i.e. the form does not work on weekends)
    If you would only read the messages I posted in this thread there would be no reason for closing it. ZA technical support was operational all week.

Please do not post misleading information. Its not serious and does not help taking you seriously.

Fax
    P.S. unfortunately you can see why certain threads are closed. They provide false information to others users.
    Last edited by fax; November 14th, 2009 at 12:29 AM.

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

saberman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fax View Post
    Hello!
    technical support is "down" by design on the weekends (i.e. the form does not work on weekends)
    If you would only read the messages I posted in this thread there would be no reason for closing it. ZA technical support was operational all week.
    I did read the messages you posted. This is the first one that said that the technical support form is "down" by design on the weekends. Your prior messages said the same thing as the web site -- that live support is only available during the day during the week and is offline on the weekends:

Technical Support Live Chat
    Available Mon-Fri 7am-5:30pm PST
    Limited Availability Sat-Sun

Outside that period it says:
    Live Help
    Offline now
    Leave us a message
    Send

I knew that live technical support is offline on the weekends. I didn't know they also intentionally took down the form that is supposed to be used when live technical support is offline. Thank you for that infomation.

Quote Originally Posted by saberman View Post
    I didn't know they also intentionally took down the form that is supposed to be used when live technical support is offline. Thank you for that infomation.
    Great! Thanks.
    The information has finally positively reached you

Please come back here to update us on the case especially if you will be able to resolve it or escalate it.

Cheers,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

saberman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by saberman View Post
    ZA Internet Security Suite 9.0.112

These was originally posted in the Windows 7 Technet forum:
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...?prof=required
    If you check the thread quoted above you will find that the problem has been seen on machines that have never had ZA installed. So, although one of the posters said the problem went away when he unistalled ZA, it appears to be a Windows 7 problem which may be aggreviated by some firewalls but not caused by them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information