I received the update message to download version 91_00_800_en last night. I'm wondering if I should wait since there appears to be a signature update bug--or has that been resolved?
Also--is it necessary to remove my current Zone Alarm ISS to download the new update. I don't remember doing that in the past. Anyway--thanks!