to the Zone Alarm User Forum..
Originally Posted by sdrachel
This Forum exist to allow Volunteer experienced Users to help the Few Users who encounter a problem with ZoneAlarm and need to be guided in the right direction..
Official Note: To streamline in an age where web privacy controls are built into the most popular browsers and email attachment scanning is included in the major email applications, privacy controls and inbound MailSafe have been removed with this release.
I recomend the following FREE Tool to replace your missing feature:
*** NEW CCLEANER 2.25.1025
CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!
Cleans the following:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Windows - Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files and Log files.
- Registry cleaner
- Third-party applications
- 100% Spyware FREE
- Improved Windows 7 jump list cleaning.
- Improved Windows 7 thumbnail cache cleaning.
- Added support for Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Improved 64-bit support and performance.
- Fixed issue with Windows 7 task scheduler.
- Fixed issue with Startup tool, displaying incorrect folder contents.
- Added support for AVG Antivirus 9.0.
- Added support for ExcludeKey in INI files.
- Improved support for wildcards and RECURSE/REMOVESELF.
- Fixed minor GUI bugs in non-English versions.
- Fixed minor GUI usability issues.
- Improved input validation.
- Lots of minor bugs fixed.