Thread: ZAIS & Rhapsody

Hybrid View

seventhgate Guest

Default ZAIS & Rhapsody

Have had this issue for a while now and have done all I can with the Rhapsody support and their forums. Problem is that if I launch Rhapsody while Zonealarm is up, then a few seconds after the splash screen comes up for Rhapsody my computer is hosed. If I shutdown ZA and then launch Rhapsody, I'm good to go and everything works fine.

I have the latest version of ZA and Rhapsody as well. Problem started maybe 3 months ago, so the 9 versions have been the issue, except this latest one causes the freeze. Prior ones program would still load, but I couldn't see certain pages in rhapsody. Have searched the forums and see that some also had problems with itunes, but not finding anything here on this. Have done clean installs on both programs as well. On Win7.

Default Re: ZAIS & Rhapsody

Quote Originally Posted by seventhgate View Post
    Have had this issue for a while now and have done all I can with the Rhapsody support and their forums. Problem is that if I launch Rhapsody while Zonealarm is up, then a few seconds after the splash screen comes up for Rhapsody my computer is hosed. If I shutdown ZA and then launch Rhapsody, I'm good to go and everything works fine.

I have the latest version of ZA and Rhapsody as well. Problem started maybe 3 months ago, so the 9 versions have been the issue, except this latest one causes the freeze. Prior ones program would still load, but I couldn't see certain pages in rhapsody. Have searched the forums and see that some also had problems with itunes, but not finding anything here on this. Have done clean installs on both programs as well. On Win7.
    If you have a Valid un-expired ZA License Key for your version of ZoneAlarm you can contact Checkpoint Tech Support Directly with full details of your Computer/Version of ZoneAlarm/Rhapsody and Windows Version and detail your problem..

Click on the Support link in my signature..

Please Post back continued Feedback Directly to Tech Support until resolved and Post back to this Forum with your Progress Report..
    --------------------------------------------------------
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information