Thread: Pop up Ads Protection

fgianno Guest

Default Pop up Ads Protection

I just upgraded to version 9.1.008 on XP SP3 OS.
    Just noticed the pop up ads blocking feature (slider bar) is no longer shown.
    Has this pop up blocker been deleted?
    Thanks

Default Re: Pop up Ads Protection

Quote Originally Posted by fgianno View Post
    I just upgraded to version 9.1.008 on XP SP3 OS.
    Just noticed the pop up ads blocking feature (slider bar) is no longer shown.
    Has this pop up blocker been deleted?
    Thanks

to the Zone Alarm User Forum..

This Forum exist to allow Volunteer experienced Users to help the Few Users who encounter a problem with ZoneAlarm and need to be guided in the right direction..

It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country, without All the Details,without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..

what version of ZoneAlarm 9.1.008.000?

Note: To streamline in an age where web privacy controls are built into the most popular browsers and email attachment scanning is included in the major email applications, privacy controls and inbound MailSafe have been removed with this release.
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

phyl Guest

Ad blocking and script ciontrol were some fo the most "visible" and useful features and I can not find them any more. After "upgrading" I now find myself looking for new software that can do these important security functions.

Quote Originally Posted by phyl View Post
    Ad blocking and script ciontrol were some fo the most "visible" and useful features and I can not find them any more. After "upgrading" I now find myself looking for new software that can do these important security functions.
    As a matter of courtesy please do not double post messages. I have already answered you.
    Also note that there is NO ZA STAFF here, we are all users. Contact ZA support directly (link in my signature) and complaint to them. No use to keep posting here.

Fax

Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time

phyl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fax View Post
    As a matter of courtesy please do not double post messages. I have already answered you.
    Also note that there is NO ZA STAFF here, we are all users. Contact ZA support directly (link in my signature) and complaint to them. No use to keep posting here.

Fax
    Thanks, Fax

This forum is linked from the ZoneAlarm site, so I assumed that there was some corporate support. It would be nice if this forum was useful for communication between users and CheckPoint, items discussed may be important marketing data.

You can also suggest that to ZA customer. Thanks.
    Please do not keep posting the same message everywhere. This is why they are removed.

Fax

Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time

Thread Information