Thread: Version 9.0 and Tinyurl

Kruship Guest

Default Version 9.0 and Tinyurl

ZoneAlarm Pro was upgraded to ZoneAlarm Pro version:9.0.114.000, TrueVector version:9.0.114.000, and Driver version:9.0.114.000 and is running on XP Pro. The previous version offered the opportunity to allow tinyurl, but the new format eludes my ability to find a similar capability. Can anyone tell me how to allow Tinyurl?

Default Re: Version 9.0 and Tinyurl

Hi!
    please report to ZA technical support and report back on the solution. it will help other users. Link to support in my signature.

Thanks!
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

drivedoctor Guest

Smile Re: Version 9.0 and Tinyurl

Quote Originally Posted by Kruship View Post
    ZoneAlarm Pro was upgraded to ZoneAlarm Pro version:9.0.114.000, TrueVector version:9.0.114.000, and Driver version:9.0.114.000 and is running on XP Pro. The previous version offered the opportunity to allow tinyurl, but the new format eludes my ability to find a similar capability. Can anyone tell me how to allow Tinyurl?
    I had the same problem and discovered that my Zone Alarm Pro ver. 9.0.136.000 included a program called ForceField.exe.

I opened my Task Manager with the ol' 3 finger salute (control-alt-delete) and in the Process section, I highlighted ForceField, did a right click and selected "End Process".

I was then able to access TinyURL.com links again. Now we need to find out if there is a way to adjust ForceField to allow access to TinyURL addresses, or whether we will have to keep ForceField disabled.

I hope this helps.

drivedoctor

Thread Information