Thread: Someone could answer me?

Hybrid View

Shinobu Sensui Guest

Unhappy Someone could answer me?

I access the internet through another pc, so it's a home network. I think it's like client (me) and server (the other pc), isn't?
    So, I want to know something: how can I prevent the other pc from connecting to my pc? What are the configurations?
    And second question: My pc have 3 accounts, with password, but when the pc is turned on and all the accounts aren't logged, then Zone Alarm isn't working, right? Can the other pc have access to my hard disk that way?
    Thanx for your atention, and sorry about my english ^^

bunnyfugger Guest

Wink Re: Someone could answer me?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Sensui View Post
    I access the internet through another pc, so it's a home network. I think it's like client (me) and server (the other pc), isn't?
    So, I want to know something: how can I prevent the other pc from connecting to my pc? What are the configurations?
    And second question: My pc have 3 accounts, with password, but when the pc is turned on and all the accounts aren't logged, then Zone Alarm isn't working, right? Can the other pc have access to my hard disk that way?
    Thanx for your atention, and sorry about my english ^^

Hi Shinobu,

Don't know the answer to your question but you could try downloading the user guide from the bottom of this page...

http://zonealarm.com/security/en-us/...ti-spyware.htm

They only have guides up to version 7 and you haven't posted which version you are using but the guide may help.

Good luck with your problem...

Thread Information