Thread: Remote Install/Upgrade of Zonealarm Locks me out

ocm Guest

Default Remote Install/Upgrade of Zonealarm Locks me out

I usually upgrade Zonealarm on Client PCs remotely (either through Logmein or RealVNC)
    I initially went on-site to do the first install and after that do all upgrades remotely.

Most upgrades work but on the odd occasion I can start the upgrade but can't finish it because I am locked out of the particular PC and have to wait until the following morning for someone at the Office to check the status of the Zonalarm Upgrade.
    Usually it's the trust level for Logmein or RealVNC that isn't set appropriately or has been reset and can only be set to the Trusted Level from the local PC.

Also sometimes I would like to to a Clean install remotely but because of the above issue I can start the installation but can't finish it.

Is there any custom or unattended install that can be used with Zonealarm that allows programs such as Logmein or RealVNC to be initially set at a trusted level that doesn't lock me out of the PC when I am connected remotely.

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Remote Install/Upgrade of Zonealarm Locks me out

Uuuhm, no that I know. ZA is mainly designed for home use.
    You should move to enterprise solutions to find a more complete remote management.
    For example, here: http://www.checkpoint.com/products/e...ity/index.html

Cheers,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information