Hi.. I've had ZA on my Windows Vista Ultimate (SP2) system for a while... I downloaded the 9.1 upgrade and was trying to install it over my version 8x.
I initially received the "corrupt system settings" message as reported in another thread, and decided to go ahead and bite the bullet to allow the default settings to be used..
Anyway, I went through the steps ... unchecking the box to install a link on the desktop and unchecking the install browser toolbar line.... after verifying my name and accepting the license, the installer would start (showing the progress bar), but very quickly I would get a Windows error message... I tried several times and each time the error message referred to a different program... I received messages like "GLBD99D.tmp" has stopped working, or what was shown in the message header "GLBBB14.tmp" has stopped working.."GLB1FA1.tmp" has stopped working...