Thread: Google Chrome Wont Load Pages After Installing ZA

Hybrid View

WebbGuide Guest

Default Google Chrome Wont Load Pages After Installing ZA

I installed the Free Version of Zone Alarm on my computer today. I opened up Chrome and began to go to some websites, it is about 50/50 if they will load or not, and if they do load it seems they do not finish loading, the page is displayed but the loading bar is still spinning.

I know its not a Virus or any other application causing this, if i shut down ZA the problem stops and all pages load correctly.

And yes i did go into the Program Control panel and make sure Chrome is allowed, it has check marks across the board.

I had a problem like this with Firefox and ZA at one time, i think i allowed some ports and it was fine.....hopefully an easy fix like that for Chrome.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

shotei Guest

Default Re: Google Chrome Wont Load Pages After Installing ZA

I had ZA suite first and then downloaded Chrome and everything works fine.

mttxn12 Guest

Default Re: Google Chrome Wont Load Pages After Installing ZA

Quote Originally Posted by WebbGuide View Post
    I installed the Free Version of Zone Alarm on my computer today. I opened up Chrome and began to go to some websites, it is about 50/50 if they will load or not, and if they do load it seems they do not finish loading, the page is displayed but the loading bar is still spinning.

I know its not a Virus or any other application causing this, if i shut down ZA the problem stops and all pages load correctly.

And yes i did go into the Program Control panel and make sure Chrome is allowed, it has check marks across the board.

I had a problem like this with Firefox and ZA at one time, i think i allowed some ports and it was fine.....hopefully an easy fix like that for Chrome.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try reinstalling Chrome.

Thread Information