Thread: Forcefield - prints copies over and over

AugieDogg Guest

Default Forcefield - prints copies over and over

Hi, this is my first posting on this Forum, so I'm a newbie

However, I've had ZA for a couple of years and now ZAES. I've been experiencing a number of the Forcefield issues that I've seen posted, ie blue screen, problem with Snagit, etc. Have managed to address all of these through great info in these Forum postings.

I now have upgraded to ver 9.1.008.000 and my printer (HP Photosmart C6180) prints what I request over and over again. It seems the print queue empties and reloads itself and prints again until I cancel it. So, I turned Forcefield completely off and now life is good again, except for the Forcefiled protection I paid for.

Now, am I the only one who is beginning to think that ZoneLabs simply can't get this Forcefield feature fixed? It's just one problem after the other!

Anyway, is this a known problem or can anyone recommend a possible fix? I searched, but didn't seen any postings on this specific issue. BTW, I'm running Vista 64 bit Home Premium SP2, on a Gateway LX6810.

Thanks all,

Augie

Default Re: Forcefield - prints copies over and over

Quote Originally Posted by AugieDogg View Post
    Hi, this is my first posting on this Forum, so I'm a newbie

However, I've had ZA for a couple of years and now ZAES. I've been experiencing a number of the Forcefield issues that I've seen posted, ie blue screen, problem with Snagit, etc. Have managed to address all of these through great info in these Forum postings.

I now have upgraded to ver 9.1.008.000 and my printer (HP Photosmart C6180) prints what I request over and over again. It seems the print queue empties and reloads itself and prints again until I cancel it. So, I turned Forcefield completely off and now life is good again, except for the Forcefiled protection I paid for.

Now, am I the only one who is beginning to think that ZoneLabs simply can't get this Forcefield feature fixed? It's just one problem after the other!

Anyway, is this a known problem or can anyone recommend a possible fix? I searched, but didn't seen any postings on this specific issue. BTW, I'm running Vista 64 bit Home Premium SP2, on a Gateway LX6810.

Thanks all,

Augie
    Just a suggestion.Go to Settings / Advanced and Clear virtual data.

Have no other suggestions to resolve your issue.If you have a valid license contact Support.

Technical Support Live Chat
    Available Mon-Fri 7am-5:30pm PST
    Limited Availability Sat-Sun

http://www.zonealarm.com/security/en...ce-support.htm

Have a nice Day

Thread Information