Thread: za paid version

parisology Guest

Default za paid version

Perhaps you know something on this. I can't use the free version of the firewall since I have moved to win7-64. (My all time favorite firewall was atguard, now gone, and if they had updated that with program signatures that's what I would like to use now.) za is the least annoying of the current products I've found.

1. It looks like the 2 year price is higher than 2x the one year price? Is this a misprint?

2. If I buy the 1 year version, what exactly happens after one year? No more updates for the software or database? I assume the program will keep working after 1 year regardless?

3. where is the cheapest place to buy za? Are there any resellers?

bunnyfugger Guest

Default Re: za paid version

Quote Originally Posted by parisology View Post
    Perhaps you know something on this. I can't use the free version of the firewall since I have moved to win7-64. (My all time favorite firewall was atguard, now gone, and if they had updated that with program signatures that's what I would like to use now.) za is the least annoying of the current products I've found.

1. It looks like the 2 year price is higher than 2x the one year price? Is this a misprint?

2. If I buy the 1 year version, what exactly happens after one year? No more updates for the software or database? I assume the program will keep working after 1 year regardless?

Hi parisology,

You are better off directing your questions directly to ZA Customer Support. Look for any post by GeorgeV - link can be found in his signature.

Regards....

Default Re: za paid version

Quote Originally Posted by parisology View Post

I agree with Bunny;

It is best that you Refer your Request directly to Checkpoint Customer support at their 24/7 Live Text Chat link.. Click the Chat link in my Signature..

as for you other Question about what happens if you do not Renew your subscription..

===================
    Can you continue to use ZoneAlarm if you don't renew your License / Subscription?

Solution:

If you prefer not to renew your license, you may continue to use the last version that was available while your license key was still valid.

Note: Some features and functionality may be Disabled if you choose not to renew your license.

Be sure to download the correct version as later versions will not install with the expired key.

Keep a copy of this old file backed up in case you need to reinstall or restore.

http://forums.zonealarm.com/showthread.php?t=71625
    Last edited by GeorgeV; November 23rd, 2009 at 03:00 PM. Reason: typo
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information