Thread: Force Field Rejects ZA License Key

anicius Guest

Default Force Field Rejects ZA License Key

If I install the latest standalone version of Forcefield to replace the malfunctioning version that was part of my ZA three-site license renewal: must I purchase the new copy of Forcefield, or is it included in the original ZA renewal? Forcefield won't take my existing ZA license key.

I downloaded the standalone Forcefield in order to resolve a problem with Firefox caused by the Forcefield included with ZA - Firefox wouldn't read javascript after I installed ZA 9.1.008.000. A ZA manager on the forum suggested installing the standalone version of Forcefield as compatible with Firefox. The install went OK. I rebooted, and Forcefield wants either a purchase by me or a license key. It won't take my existing ZA license key. I did the copy-and-paste routine from the "change license" ZA screen, from my ZA documentation, and I also keyed it in.

This started three hours ago when I tried to download a bank statement after balancing my account. I'm not inclined to purchase Forcefield again to replace something that wasn't working properly in the first place. I'm running the trial version now, but I can do without it entirely.

Default Re: Force Field Rejects ZA License Key

Quote Originally Posted by anicius View Post
    If I install the latest standalone version of Forcefield to replace the malfunctioning version that was part of my ZA three-site license renewal: must I purchase the new copy of Forcefield, or is it included in the original ZA renewal? Forcefield won't take my existing ZA license key.

I downloaded the standalone Forcefield in order to resolve a problem with Firefox caused by the Forcefield included with ZA - Firefox wouldn't read javascript after I installed ZA 9.1.008.000. A ZA manager on the forum suggested installing the standalone version of Forcefield as compatible with Firefox. The install went OK. I rebooted, and Forcefield wants either a purchase by me or a license key. It won't take my existing ZA license key. I did the copy-and-paste routine from the "change license" ZA screen, from my ZA documentation, and I also keyed it in.

This started three hours ago when I tried to download a bank statement after balancing my account. I'm not inclined to purchase Forcefield again to replace something that wasn't working properly in the first place. I'm running the trial version now, but I can do without it entirely.
    Contact a customer service agent at this link :

http://www.zonealarm.com/security/en...ce-support.htm

Customer Service Live Chat
    Available 24 x 7 - excluding holidays

Have a nice Day

Happy Thanksgiving

Thread Information