Thread: Option For Installing ZA Toolbar (FF) With Release 9.1

garywa Guest

Question Option For Installing ZA Toolbar (FF) With Release 9.1

I'm just looking for some clarification when installing release 9.1. I've only installed ZASS, so I don't know if it is the same or different with ZAP & ZAX.

In this thread by GeorgeV, he talks about installing version 9.0.114.000 and there being "(2) Browser Addons."

http://forums.zonelabs.com/showthread.php?t=71331

I did not install release 9.0. I went straight from 8.0 to 9.1.

When I installed release 9.1.008.000, I was presented with the screen below, which only has one (1) checkbox described as pertaining to the toolbar.

Was this a change in release 9.1 or perhaps, is this screen different across the different ZA packages (ZAP, ZASS, ZAX)?

Default Re: Option For Installing ZA Toolbar (FF) With Release 9.1

Quote Originally Posted by garywa View Post
    I'm just looking for some clarification when installing release 9.1. I've only installed ZASS, so I don't know if it is the same or different with ZAP & ZAX.

In this thread by GeorgeV, he talks about installing version 9.0.114.000 and there being "(2) Browser Addons."

http://forums.zonelabs.com/showthread.php?t=71331

I did not install release 9.0. I went straight from 8.0 to 9.1.

When I installed release 9.1.008.000, I was presented with the screen below, which only has one (1) checkbox described as pertaining to the toolbar to system tray.

Was this a change in release 9.1 or perhaps, is this screen different across the different ZA packages (ZAP, ZASS, ZAX)?

Only browser security toolbar added to your browser.Firefox and IE.

Install desktop icon is place on your desktop.If you shutdown ZoneAlarm at the system tray, you can load ZoneAlarm quickly without having to go to Start / All Programs / ZoneAlarm / ZoneAlarm Security to load to system tray.

They are the same.

Have a nice Gary
    Last edited by Sky Soldiers; December 2nd, 2009 at 07:12 AM. Reason: paraphrase & Firefox and IE added

garywa Guest

Thanks. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't mis-understanding something.

Quote Originally Posted by garywa View Post
    Thanks. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't mis-understanding something.

No problem.

Have a nice Day

Thread Information