Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Missing junk email buttons

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Peter W Guest

    Default Missing junk email buttons

    After a recent MS office update, my ZA junk email buttons have dissapeared and are not in the options to add again. I cant find any settings in either ZA or MS outlook to add them again.....any ideas?

  2. #2
    Peter W Guest

    Default Re: Missing junk email buttons

    Any ideas.....?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The 3rd Coast - South Central Texas
    Posts
    10,465

    Post Re: Missing junk email buttons

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter W View Post

    After a recent MS office update, my ZA junk email buttons have dissapeared and are not in the options to add again. I cant find any settings in either ZA or MS outlook to add them again.....any ideas?
    Any ideas.....?
    This Forum exist to allow Volunteer experienced Users to help the Few Users who encounter a problem with ZoneAlarm and need to be guided in the right direction..

    You did not provide enough information?
    It would help if you provide what Type of ZoneAlarm and what Version update it is?
    what version of MS Office?
    What version of MS Outlook or Outlook express?


    It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country,
    without All the Details,without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..

    Whenever posting here- it is always advisable to list your:OS (XP SP 2-3 / Vista SP1-2 / Windows 7), your zonealarm product and it's version number .
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security


    Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

  4. #4
    Peter W Guest

    Default Re: Missing junk email buttons

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeV View Post
    You did not provide enough information?
    It would help if you provide what Type of ZoneAlarm and what Version update it is?
    what version of MS Office?
    What version of MS Outlook or Outlook express?


    Whenever posting here- it is always advisable to list your:OS (XP SP 2-3 / Vista SP1-2 / Windows 7), your zonealarm product and it's version number .
    Thanks for your guidance George.
    The ZA product is ZoneAlarm Extreme Security version:9.0.114.000
    The MS Office version is 2007 SP2.

    I have always had the ZA junk buttons available but as i stated, after a recent windows update (Vista) they vanished and i cant seem to get them back, as a consequence of this, nothing is going into the ZA junk mail. I do hope this helps and i appreciate your time,
    Regards
    Peter.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The 3rd Coast - South Central Texas
    Posts
    10,465

    Default Re: Missing junk email buttons

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter W View Post
    Thanks for your guidance George.
    The ZA product is ZoneAlarm Extreme Security version:9.0.114.000
    The MS Office version is 2007 SP2.

    I have always had the ZA junk buttons available but as i stated, after a recent windows update (Vista) they vanished and i cant seem to get them back, as a consequence of this, nothing is going into the ZA junk mail. I do hope this helps and i appreciate your time,
    Regards
    Peter.
    Thank you for the Feedback..

    "The MS Office version is 2007 SP2."

    Does this version include MS Outlook 2007 ?

    if yes, then try this..

    1.) Shutdown Outlook and or MS Office..

    2.) On ZA Menu click on E-mail Protection
    and make sure both options are turned ON..

    If already ON, then Temporarily turn both OFF, wait a minutes, then Turn BOTH back ON..

    3.) Now Start MS Office Outlook 2007
    Did the Junk unJunk - Tabs show up on Outlook now?

    4.) Please Update ZoneAlarm to the current 9.1.008.000
    Last edited by GeorgeV; December 10th, 2009 at 07:13 AM. Reason: fix Typo
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security


    Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

  6. #6
    pharbauer Guest

    Default Re: Missing junk email buttons

    I am also have the same issue and none of this helped. I also did a clean upgrade to ZA Extreme Security 9.1.008.000.

    I am running XP Pro SP 3, Outlook 2007, All Microsoft security and critical patches installed.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •