Thread: Auto updates and scans is not working

marylyn Guest

Default Auto updates and scans is not working

I apologize for reposting my question, but I couldn't find my original post to check if there were any replies. I am using Windows XP Professional with Security Suite 9.1.008.000 which I downloaded about 1 1/2 months ago. I have a license for this software. I never had any trouble with the previous versions of Zone Alarm before, but this time the automatic updates and scans are not occurring. I was running Spybot S & D, but I have since deleted this software. Can you please help me with this, keeping in mind that I am a novice at this sort of stuff.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Default Re: Auto updates and scans is not working

Quote Originally Posted by marylyn View Post
    I apologize for reposting my question, but I couldn't find my original post to check if there were any replies. I am using Windows XP Professional with Security Suite 9.1.008.000 which I downloaded about 1 1/2 months ago. I have a license for this software. I never had any trouble with the previous versions of Zone Alarm before, but this time the automatic updates and scans are not occurring. I was running Spybot S & D, but I have since deleted this software. Can you please help me with this, keeping in mind that I am a novice at this sort of stuff.

Thanks for any help you can give me.
    To find your Previous Post..

Just Click on your User Name and click "Find all post by this User"

your last post and Replies can be found Here:

http://forums.zonealarm.com/showthread.php?t=72269
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information