Thread: Varying reliability of automatic scans occurring

tonybuck Guest

Question Varying reliability of automatic scans occurring

I have my AV/SW scan scheduled to occur daily, at 01:30 when I'm asleep. Sometimes it occurs daily, sometimes only on alternate days. For example, it happened on the 21st, didn't happen on the 22nd, happened on the 23rd and says it will happen on the 24th. This is hardly a crucial matter, scanning every two days would be fine by me. But have others seen this behavior?

gelert Guest

Unhappy Re: Varying reliability of automatic scans occurring

Quote Originally Posted by tonybuck View Post
    I have my AV/SW scan scheduled to occur daily, at 01:30 when I'm asleep. Sometimes it occurs daily, sometimes only on alternate days. For example, it happened on the 21st, didn't happen on the 22nd, happened on the 23rd and says it will happen on the 24th. This is hardly a crucial matter, scanning every two days would be fine by me. But have others seen this behavior?
    I've noticed exactly the same issue. Although scanning is set for every day on two 'pooters - and I use both daily - it only scans every other day. As you say, not a critical issue. But a PITA none the less.

What with this issue and the missing shared ZA DLL's that CCleaner finds and never can sort, ZASS seems to have a couple of bugs with this latest release. And that's after the debacle of the updates and scans not running after the first install of this latest version...

Current version: ZASS 9.1.008.00

Default Re: Varying reliability of automatic scans occurring

Quote Originally Posted by tonybuck View Post
    Known issue.Already reported to support and passed on to development.

Have a nice Day

btreloar Guest

My scheduled scans don't seem to be happening at all. I, too, schedule them to run overnight. I checked yesterday and the last scan was about a week old. I rescheduled to run this morning at 2AM but the scan hasn't run.

This seems a little more severe than the "every other day" situation. Is this part of the same bug? Or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by btreloar View Post
    My scheduled scans don't seem to be happening at all. I, too, schedule them to run overnight. I checked yesterday and the last scan was about a week old. I rescheduled to run this morning at 2AM but the scan hasn't run.

This seems a little more severe than the "every other day" situation. Is this part of the same bug? Or something else?

Please Report Your Scheduling problem Directly to Tech Support..

Click link in my Signature..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information