Thread: PC Tune-Up won't install

luvmaui Guest

Default PC Tune-Up won't install

I have a 3-PC license for ZAESS which includes PC Tune-Up. When I installed it on my second PC -- a laptop running Windows 7 -- I made sure I had the latest version which is 9.1***. When I click on PC Tune-up, it doesn't do anything. I went to Live Chat and they said that PC Tune-Up might not work with Windows 7.

However, I just got an ad for Zone Alarm Extreme Security Suite and it claims that it includes PC Tune-Up and that it is Windows 7 compatible.

What is true? And how do I get PC Tune-up for my laptop?

PJP

My laptop is running Windows 7 with 2.4 Ghz processor and 4GB of memory.

Default Re: PC Tune-Up won't install

Quote Originally Posted by luvmaui View Post
    I have a 3-PC license for ZAESS which includes PC Tune-Up. When I installed it on my second PC -- a laptop running Windows 7 -- I made sure I had the latest version which is 9.1***. When I click on PC Tune-up, it doesn't do anything. I went to Live Chat and they said that PC Tune-Up might not work with Windows 7.

However, I just got an ad for Zone Alarm Extreme Security Suite and it claims that it includes PC Tune-Up and that it is Windows 7 compatible.

PJP

I'm Sorry, but the PC-Turn Button on ZA Extreme does not work with Windows 7 32-Bit or 64-bit for me..
    The ZAES 9.1 PC-TuneUp Worked for me on my Vista Ultimate and WinXP SP3 Computers.

When you Contacted Chat Support, did you contact Customer Support or ZA Tech Support..

The More users that Report the Details of their problem to Tech Support, the Sooner this will be escalated to the Developers for a Fix..

Click on Tech Support in my signature..
    Last edited by GeorgeV; December 19th, 2009 at 05:27 AM.
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thumbs up [Solution] PC Tune-Up won't install

Quote Originally Posted by luvmaui View Post

PJP

I just Tried the New ZAES BETA 9.1.061.000 on Windows 7 64-Bit, and clicked on the PC-TuneUp Button and it Installed OK..

So that is Good news when the Next Upgrade of ZAES is made available..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information