Thread: Better use of e-mail program

Woodgiant Guest

Default Better use of e-mail program

A wish from Danmark.( e-mail program)
    Hello I am a happy new user of Zonealarm Extreame. But I missing a e-mail integration with Thunderbird or a least live mail from Microsoft. These programs gets multiple e-mail accounts in one program – Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo!* and more. Many users have more than one e-mail account.
    Please -Please make the full use of a good program with a better e-mail integration.

Post Re: Better use of e-mail program

Quote Originally Posted by Woodgiant View Post
    A wish from Danmark.( e-mail program)
    Hello I am a happy new user of Zonealarm Extreame. But I missing a e-mail integration with Thunderbird or a least live mail from Microsoft. These programs gets multiple e-mail accounts in one program – Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo!* and more. Many users have more than one e-mail account.
    Please -Please make the full use of a good program with a better e-mail integration.

to the Zone Alarm User Forum..

I'm Sorry, We are all Users here in this User Forum..

ZA Customer Support and Tech Support do not Monitor or Read this User Forum.. You may contact themDirectly by Clicking on the link in my Signature.

BUT they will most likely Tell you what I have Posted at the End of this Post..

This Forum exist to allow Volunteer experienced Zone Alarm Users to help the Few Users who encounter a problem with ZoneAlarm and need to be guided in the right direction.

Whenever posting here- or Contacting ZA Tech Support, it is always advisable to list your:Windows OS (XP SP 2-3 / Vista SP1-2 / Windows 7 32-Bit/64-Bit), your ZoneAlarm product Type (Free,Pro,AV, Suite,Extreme) and ZA version number (7.0,8.0,9.0,9.1), Brand of Computer and CPU, is it a DeskTop or Laptop, List any other Security Programs installed.

==========================

Here is the Official Statement of Zone Alarm
    Spam filtering and MailSafe requirements (not available in all ZoneAlarm products)

Spam Filtering protocols:
    • IMAP4
    • POP3 (YahooPops POP3 e-mail service not supported.)
    • HTTP in conjunction with Outlook, Outlook Express and Windows Mail ( Vista) only. (Microsoft Exchange not supported.)

Spam Filtering e-mail clients:
    • Outlook and Outlook Express
    • Windows Mail for Vista 32 and 64 (Windows Live Mail is not supported)

MailSafe protocols:
    • SMTP outbound only
    =================
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information