Thread: Windows 7 32bit crashing

duras Guest

Default Windows 7 32bit crashing

Hi

I have an M51Sn ASUS laptop with a 500gb WD WD5000BEVT-22A0RT0 HDD. I recently installed Windows 7 and because of a Teredo Tunneling Adapter problem Microsoft asked me to uninstall and reinstall ZASS. My current version is 9.1.008.000. Since I reinstalled ZASS, I have had the problem of my computer crashing with a blue screen when the virus scan is 3 or 4 minutes into the scan. Anyone having same problem or can offer some advice?

Cheers
    Colin

ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:9.1.008.000
    TrueVector version:9.1.008.000
    Driver version:9.1.008.000
    Anti-virus engine version:8.0.2.42
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:1000310304
    AntiSpam version:6.0.0.2383

Post Re: Windows 7 32bit crashing

Quote Originally Posted by duras View Post
    Hi

I have an M51Sn ASUS laptop with a 500gb WD WD5000BEVT-22A0RT0 HDD. I recently installed Windows 7 and because of a Teredo Tunneling Adapter problem Microsoft asked me to uninstall and reinstall ZASS. My current version is 9.1.008.000. Since I reinstalled ZASS, I have had the problem of my computer crashing with a blue screen when the virus scan is 3 or 4 minutes into the scan. Anyone having same problem or can offer some advice?

Cheers
    Colin

ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:9.1.008.000
    TrueVector version:9.1.008.000
    Driver version:9.1.008.000
    Anti-virus engine version:8.0.2.42
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:1000310304
    AntiSpam version:6.0.0.2383

Sorry we are all Users here, Generally when you get a BSOD, that usually indicate one of three things..

A.) a Fault with your Windows OS?

B.) Conflict between Two different Software Programs trying to ACCESS the Same Reserved Memory Location in Windows at the same time..

c.) A bad or Corrupted Download of ZoneAlarm ..

You can Contact ZA Tech Support directly with Full Details of your BSOD Problem and Brand of Computer etc.. by Clicking on the Support link in my Signature

Whenever posting here- or Contacting ZA Tech Support, it is always advisable to list your:OS (XP SP 2-3 / Vista SP1-2 / Windows 7), your zonealarm product and it's version number , Brand of Computer and CPU.
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

duras Guest

Default Re: Windows 7 32bit crashing

Thanks George. I have tried a complete uninstall/reinstall - still crashing. Will do as you suggest

Happy New Year

Colin

Thread Information