Thread: Conflict?

btcs Guest

Smile Conflict?

On a previous post it was recommended to use:

SUPERAntiSpyware

Malwarebytes Anti-malware

I was abe to run these with no problem. The question is if I upgrade to the full programs which have active monitoring will I experience conflicts with ZAE?

In the past I had to get rid of all other software because ZAE does not play nice with other software.

Default Re: Conflict?

Quote Originally Posted by btcs View Post
    On a previous post it was recommended to use:

SUPERAntiSpyware

Malwarebytes Anti-malware

I was abe to run these with no problem. The question is if I upgrade to the full programs which have active monitoring you will I experience conflicts with ZAE?

In the past I had to get rid of all other software because ZAE does not play nice with other software.

It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country,
    without All the Details,without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..

Whenever posting here- or Contactinf ZA Tech Support, it is always advisable to list your:OS (XP SP 2-3 / Vista SP1-2 / Windows 7), your zonealarm product and it's version number , Brand of Computer and CPU.

=================

1.) Your Plan would be OK, if your Only using ZAFree Basic Firewall or the New ZA Pro 9.1..

2.) if your using ZA AV, ZASS or ZA Extreme, you will experience conflicts with Running these other Programs real time?

NOTICE: Please note that ZASS and ZAXS do not play nice with many overlapping security tools (even if disabled).

For example, the Following programs do not work well with ZoneAlarm, Kaspersky (KAV) or (KISS),Norton/Symantec, McAfee,AVG, Spyspweeper, NOD32, Spyware Doctor, trojan hunter, adware, SpyBotSearch & Destroy, PC tools Threat Fire, any other Anti-virus, Anti-spyware, Registry Guard or locking tools, etc...
    Last edited by GeorgeV; December 30th, 2009 at 07:13 AM. Reason: typo
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

btcs Guest

Smile Re: Conflict?

Thank you for confirming what I suspected.

Default Re: Conflict?

Your Welcome..

Thread Information