Thread: Security Update

olena Guest

Question Security Update

I recently downloaded the latest security update but I was unable to finish installing it. I have downloaded again and tried to install but I get a message that says that the update is there. Everytime I open my computer I get a message that says I must download this security update. Where can I find this update on my computer so I can install it or what do I have to do to get this latest security update.

Thanks.

Default Re: Security Update

Quote Originally Posted by olena View Post
    I recently downloaded the latest security update but I was unable to finish installing it. I have downloaded again and tried to install but I get a message that says that the update is there. Everytime I open my computer I get a message that says I must download this security update. Where can I find this update on my computer so I can install it or what do I have to do to get this latest security update.

Thanks.

We don't know what Type or Version of ZoneAlarm your talking about, or what Version and Update of Microsoft Windows you are using?

to the Zone Alarm User Forum..

This Forum exist to allow Volunteer experienced Users to help the Few Users who encounter a problem with ZoneAlarm and need to be guided in the right direction..

It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country,
    without All the Details,without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..

Whenever posting here- or Contactinf ZA Tech Support, it is always advisable to list your:OS (XP SP 2-3 / Vista SP1-2 / Windows 7), your zonealarm product and it's version number , Brand of Computer and CPU.'
    Last edited by GeorgeV; December 29th, 2009 at 02:21 PM. Reason: fix typo
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

olena Guest

Thanks George,

I am using Zone Alarm Security Suite V 8.0.298.035.
    Windows XP Professional

The security update is from Zone Alarm. I think it is the latest one, maybe from about 2 months ago, thats unless there has been another since. It is a Product and Security update.

I hope this will help, if not ask me for more info,

Thanks.

olena Guest

Sorry George,

Windows is XP professional SP3

Computer is an HP laptop.

Thanks.

Thread Information