Thread: Zone Alarm shuts down internet connection!

supergeezer Guest

Angry Zone Alarm shuts down internet connection!

I am having trouble with Zone Alarm kicking me off the internet when I try to print shipping labels on the USPS website. It leaves me on long enough for my credit card to be charged with the label, but not to print the label. If I shut down Zone Alarm, the precess works correctly. I have to request refunds for the unprinted labels. I did not have this problem until the latest version of Zone Alarm. HELP!

Default Re: Zone Alarm shuts down internet connection!

Quote Originally Posted by supergeezer View Post
    I am having trouble with Zone Alarm kicking me off the internet when I try to print shipping labels on the USPS website. It leaves me on long enough for my credit card to be charged with the label, but not to print the label. If I shut down Zone Alarm, the precess works correctly. I have to request refunds for the unprinted labels. I did not have this problem until the latest version of Zone Alarm. HELP!
    This sounds like your Database Settings may have been Corrupted durring the Upgrade..1.) check ZA Program Control / Program page for changes in Permition to MS IE or your Browser, and if there is a Listing for UPS or Printer..2.) ZA has incorparated a new way to Reset DataBase files so users don't need to go into Safe mode. I would suggest a Reset of your ZA Database.The database could be corrupt.Try resetting this way.1.) Hold down the Ctrl and Shift keys together2.) Right click on the ZA icon near your clock3.) Choose 'Reset' from the box that comes up4.) Choose Yes on the Reset Settings dialog box5.) When prompted, choose OK to restart your system6.) Follow the on screen configuration prompts after reboot
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information