Hello everyone,
I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium with Zone Alarm Extreme Security. I check the event logs periodically, but can't always interpret them without help. As this latest concerns my security product, I would appreciate your advice. The security log has recorded many audit failures, as follows:

Code Integrity determined that the page hashes of an image file are not valid. The file could be improperly signed without page hashes or corrupt due to unauthorized modification. The invalid hashes could indicate a potential disk device error.
File Name: \Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\Plugins\ISWSHEX.dll

and...

File Name: \Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\AK\icsak.dll

I have ARP Protection enabled, the hosts file locked, virtualization off, and other settings on high alerts. (Note that my willingness to explore event logs and change defaults does not necessarily correlate to a specific level of expertise--I learn as I go, following instructions, but sometimes need simple language ;-)