Thread: antivirus & antispyware not on

dlarabel Guest

Angry antivirus & antispyware not on

The antivirus & antispyware indicates that it is not on. When I click the "Fix-it" button it goes green for a second or two and right back to red. I have the latest updates installed.

Default Re: antivirus & antispyware not on

Quote Originally Posted by dlarabel View Post
    The antivirus & antispyware indicates that it is not on. When I click the "Fix-it" button it goes green for a second or two and right back to red. I have the latest updates installed.
    This Forum exist to allow Volunteer experienced Zone Alarm Users to help the Few Users who encounter a problem with ZoneAlarm and need to be guided in the right direction..

Whenever posting here- or Contacting ZA Tech Support, it is always advisable to list your:Windows OS (XP SP 2-3 / Vista SP1-2 / Windows 7 32-Bit/64-Bit), your ZoneAlarm product Type and ZA version number , Brand of Computer and CPU, is it a DeskTop or Laptop, List any other Security Programs installed.

It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country,
    without All the Details,without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

dlarabel Guest

Angry Re: antivirus & antispyware not on

I am running Windows XP Home Edition Version 5.1 with SP 3 and Zonealarm Internet Security Suite 9.1 on a Gateway desktop with a Pentium 4 2.8 GHz CPU.

Default Re: antivirus & antispyware not on

Quote Originally Posted by dlarabel View Post
    I am running Windows XP Home Edition Version 5.1 with SP 3 and Zonealarm Internet Security Suite 9.1 on a Gateway desktop with a Pentium 4 2.8 GHz CPU.
    -------------------
    Based on the limites iformation you provided,

It could be due a Bad or corrupted Install of ZASS, or maybe ZASS is being Blocked by Competing Security programs..
    List any other Security Programs installed.

you can also Contact ZA Tech Support directly but you will need to provide full details of your Computer configuration and any error messages in trying to explain your problem to Tech support..

Click on the Support link in my Signature..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information