Thread: Survey email from Check Point/zoomerang

Ray1769 Guest

Default Survey email from Check Point/zoomerang

Just curious as if it is standard procedure for Check Point via zoomerang to send an email survey asking us members to choose a title from a new program being created or offered and having us members to pick from a list of names to title this program and offer it for us to purchase for $19.95?
    It contains a hyperlink to click on and I am usually skeptical on clicking on hyperlinks without first verification of the validity of the sender.
    I contacted Tech Support staff via Chat and they did not seem concerned. Then I contacted Customer Service via Chat and they too seemed not concerned (complacent).
    Is it possible it is Spam/Malware/Spyware?.....which was my question to both Tech Support and Customer Service.
    Is this normal for Check Point or zoomerang?

Default Re: Survey email from Check Point/zoomerang

Hi!
    unfortunately ZA staff does not monitor this board, we are all users here. Please follow up with ZA directly.
    Here we only do user-to-user ZA product support. Discussion about ZA policy/staff, etc... is simply not for this support board.

Thank you for your understanding and support. Thread closed.
    Please do not hesitate to open a new thread for any other ZA product related issues. We will try to do our best to help you.

Cheers,
    Fax
    Last edited by fax; February 1st, 2010 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Edited to clarify content

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Ray1769 Guest

BTW.... I am using Zone Alarm Extreme 9.1.008.000-3 PC subscription on a Dell Studio Hybrid 140g desktop, using Windows 7 Home Premium, 3 GB Ram, ATT/Broadband connection and Windows fully updated.

One message removed. Please note again that this topic is simply not for this board and you need to clarify it with ZA directly.
    You have already contact ZA that confirmed the validity of the e-mail if not, please contact them again and ask for a clearer answer.

Sorry if my original post was not clear enough.

Fax
    Last edited by fax; February 1st, 2010 at 07:43 AM.

Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time

Hello,

ZoneAlarm customer service and support does not send our surveys using boomerang.

But many other departments at Check Point do use that survey service as our primary method of doing surveys.

The survey you speak of was sent out from our product marketing dept.

Best regards,
    Forum Moderator
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time

Thread Information