Thread: [SOLVED] Outlook email highjacked?

Threaded View

toledotom Guest

Cool [SOLVED] Outlook email highjacked?

I opened Outloo this Am and closed it within a couple of minutes. Upon closing it said there were unsent messages and did I really want to close. I had sent a message last night and then closed so I thought it might not have been sent before it closed. Then I noticed that the "out box" had 3 messages in it. By the time I could open the file they were gone. Checked the "sent' file and there were 3 files I did not author.

The text of one follows----------------------------------------------------

To: 'store-news@amazon.com'

Re: Amazon Kindle DX with Global Wireless: Now Shipping [ZONEALARM CHALLENGE

Thank you for sending me your email with the subject "Amazon Kindle DX with Global Wireless: Now Shipping". I really want to receive your email.

In an effort to eliminate junk email, I am using ZoneAlarm. ZoneAlarm has placed your message on hold.

Please click the link below so you will be added to my Allowed people list, I will receive your email, and we will be able to communicate freely going forward.

<http://c.mailfrontier.net/o/en/102e7ef86f/bilt2last%40earthlink.net>

If you can not click on the link above, copy and paste the URL above directly into your browser.

---------------------------------------------------
    This mailbox protected from junk email by ZoneAlarm
    from Zone Labs http://www.zonelabs.com

-------------End of Message------------------------------------------------------

I am running ZAXP with current updates. I ran the highest level scan and it found nothing.
    Running Sony desktop with Windows XP-SP3.

Obviously thing are not right.
    Any thoughts
    Last edited by fax; January 25th, 2010 at 09:10 AM.

Thread Information