Okay, so whats been happening is id be doing whatever on my laptop, and it blue screens. i use WhoCrashed to look through the mini dumps and out of the seven that are there, 6 of them are like this:

On Wed 2/17/2010 10:18:42 AM your computer crashed
This was likely caused by the following module: klif.sys
Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0x0, 0x8, 0x0)
Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini021710-01.dmp
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\klif.sys
product: Kaspersky™ Anti-Virus ®
company: Kaspersky Lab
description: Klif Mini-Filter [fre_wlh_AMD64]

so apparently its part of zone alarm, anything i can do to stop it?

and another thing, i cant uninstall zonealarm for some reason. before it worked out great, but all of a sudden it started to keep me disconnected from the internet. sometimes itll work. sometimes it works fine, zonealarms on and i have a connection....then it just drops....i reset the modem and the computer and still no connection. but after turning zonealarm off itll work.
if tryed uninstalling it several times, used the uninstall programe, used Ccleaner, even deleted everything manually, and zone alarm is gone. but then its impossible to connect to the internet. even with when it was wired to the modem, nothing worked at all. but if i was to say...double click on the zone install thing poof, internet connection. im at a loss here, can someone please help me? is there a way to fix this without reformatting?
thank you