Thread: Email filtering to Junk when is is Safe> Click on "Add Sender to SAFESENDER List"..

bglines Guest

Default Email filtering to Junk when is is Safe> Click on "Add Sender to SAFESENDER List"..

Using ZAES v9.1.008, Outlook 2007, XP Pro SP3

I have email that keeps getting filtered into my "ZA Junk Email" folder in Outlook 2007 even after several attempts to identify a) the sender as safe b) the domain as safe. Somehow, mail identified as coming from safe sources, the same email addresses, is always filtered into the ZA Junk Mail folder.

It appears that ZAES either doesn't save my settings when I label an email source as safe or it is pulling it's rules from an internet database which conflicts with my settings and identifies email as Junk, even though I have already on several occasions gone through the Context Sensitive Menu Options to identify the email and the source as safe.

Email that should be in my inbox keeps being filtered in to Junk... Any ideas why?

Smile Re: Email filtering to Junk when is is Safe

Quote Originally Posted by bglines View Post
    Using ZAES v9.1.008, Outlook 2007, XP Pro SP3

I have email that keeps getting filtered into my "ZA Junk Email" folder in Outlook 2007 even after several attempts to identify a) the sender as safe b) the domain as safe. Somehow, mail identified as coming from safe sources, the same email addresses, is always filtered into the ZA Junk Mail folder.

It appears that ZAES either doesn't save my settings when I label an email source as safe or it is pulling it's rules from an internet database which conflicts with my settings and identifies email as Junk, even though I have already on several occasions gone through the Context Sensitive Menu Options to identify the email and the source as safe.

Email that should be in my inbox keeps being filtered in to Junk... Any ideas why?

Welcome to the Zone Alarm User Forum..

I have the same Setup on my HP Pavillion Desktop with WinXP SP3, Outlook 2007, ZAES 9.1.008.000 with no problems with Email filtering..

1.) if a message gets put in the Junkmail folder, I click "Unjunk" and it stays unjunk.. However, Sometimes I must Check that Outlook 2007 has not listed an address into it's own Junkmail folder..??

2.) another thing to check.. Once you move the Email back to the "unjunk" folder, RIGHT CLICK on the email, an a New Pop up window will display..

Now Hi-Light "JUNK MAIL", a new Window opens, Click on "Add Sender to SAFESENDER List"..

Let us know if that fixes the problem for you?
    Last edited by GeorgeV; March 22nd, 2010 at 08:00 AM. Reason: fix typo
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information