Thread: FireFox 3.6.3 and ZAISS 9.1.507.000

damps Guest

Default FireFox 3.6.3 and ZAISS 9.1.507.000

Observation, installed ZAISS 9.1.507.000 this morning. The ZoneAlarm Toolbar 1.5.149.0 was added to my FireFox 3.6.3. Thereafter I had problems with FireFox in that only one instance of FireFox could be running at one time. I had to disable the ZoneAlarm Toolbar before I could run multiple instances of FireFox.

Just reporting what I saw. After disabling the ZoneAlarm Toolbar, all works as expected again.

Andy

Default Re: FireFox 3.6.3 and ZAISS 9.1.507.000

Quote Originally Posted by damps View Post
    Observation, installed ZAISS 9.1.507.000 this morning. The ZoneAlarm Toolbar 1.5.149.0 was added to my FireFox 3.6.3. Thereafter I had problems with FireFox in that only one instance of FireFox could be running at one time. I had to disable the ZoneAlarm Toolbar before I could run multiple instances of FireFox.

Just reporting what I saw. After disabling the ZoneAlarm Toolbar, all works as expected again.

Andy

It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country,
    without All the Details,without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..

This Forum exist to allow Volunteer experienced Zone Alarm Users to help the Few Users who encounter a problem with ZoneAlarm and need to be guided in the right direction.. We are all Users here, Tech Support does not Read this Forum..

Please Contact ZA Tech support Directly with Details about your Computer, Version of Windows, and other Software like FireFox version and ZA version..

Click on the Support link in my Signature..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

dccc Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeV View Post
    It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country,
    without All the Details,without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..

This Forum exist to allow Volunteer experienced Zone Alarm Users to help the Few Users who encounter a problem with ZoneAlarm and need to be guided in the right direction.. We are all Users here, Tech Support does not Read this Forum..

Please Contact ZA Tech support Directly with Details about your Computer, Version of Windows, and other Software like FireFox version and ZA version..

Click on the Support link in my Signature..
    George - Why doesn't ZoneAlarm offer support by email? The knowledge base is worthless for new issues like damps and I am having with the new upgrade and Firefox. We shouldn't have to pay for premium Tech support to report problems. It's great that Chat is an option but it takes too long. Real phone support would be nice too but Email is great choice for progressive companies who know how to use it to be best serve their customers. Tech support may not read this forum but you obviously have access to Tech support channels and other ZoneAlarm employees. Please notify them for me that they are losing their customer base and I can tell them why.

DC

This User supported Forum exist to allow Volunteer experienced Zone Alarm Users to help the Few Users who encounter a problem with ZoneAlarm and need to be guided in the right direction..

NO ZA Staff Monitor this Forum with the exception of the Moderator?

1.) Checkpoint Prefers the "Live Chat" service..

2.) As for Tech support, they do offer a Web-based Email Responce after hours, however, it may take 3 or 4 days to get a Reponce to the Web-Base Tech Support method, and if Tech Support needs more feedback, the Delay in providing a solution could take a Week or so..

3.) Checkpoint does offer a Premium Cost Phone Support..

for $49.95 US..

Click on this Link..

http://www.zonealarm.com/security/en...al-support.htm
    Last edited by GeorgeV; April 9th, 2010 at 03:04 PM. Reason: typo
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information