Thread: Java console addon in Firefox causes problems

Hybrid View

donleask Guest

Default Java console addon in Firefox causes problems

Has anyone else had problems with the Firefox Java console addon? If I install this at either version 6.0.19 or 6.0.20 it causes the ZA browser download autoscan to stop working.

However, it does start working again when either are un-installed. So, as either of these addons don't seem to add anything (as far as I can see), I can leave them un-installed. However, as I may need them in the future, I wondered if anyone else had any bright ideas?

This is on Windows 7 64 bit, Firefox 3.6.3 and ZA Internet Security 9.1.507.

D

critterjoe Guest

Default Re: Java console addon in Firefox causes problems

I see no one has responded to your question. If you have a registered (paid) version, you can talk free in chat to tech support and advise them of your problem. If there are conflicts and enough people notify them, hopefully it will be fixed in a subsequent version. Hopefully, they can tell you what is causing it or a workaround for you.

Chat Mon-Fri, 7AM-5:30 PM PST

http://www.zonealarm.com/security/en...al-support.htm

Click on the "LIVE HELP" image in the bottom right corner of the screen at that page.

Thread Information