Thread: browser problems

boldee Guest

Default browser problems

First of all apologies if this has been posted before but I did search the forum manually and with the search tool and found nothing.

Since the latest windows xp update Ive been getting an error message usually while closing IE8 and Fire Fox its the same error for both browsers.

The error is...
    The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written".

I know there is no real problem with my memory as I have scanned my memory for errors with no issues found, I have scanned for spyware with zone alarm extreme security nothing was found. I also did a windows live scan with a couple of issues found and fixed, Ive repaired any issues to my registry using RegCure. Finally I did a fresh install of Zone alarm extreme security and still the problem persists.

I know the problem is definately something clashing with Zone alarm extreme security as turning it off stops the error, as far as I can see this is more of a pain than a serious problem but it is becoming very annoying to say the least so any advice to solve this would be most appreciated.

On closer inspection the problem can be isolated to browser security settings, If I try to open private browsing the error appears and I cannot open the private browser.
    Last edited by boldee; May 3rd, 2010 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Update

Default Re: browser problems

Please report the Details of your ZA Exrtreme Conflict Directly to ZA Tech Support Live Chat..

Click Support link in my signature..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information