Thread: Why is a message classified as spam?

tuberb Guest

Default Why is a message classified as spam?

Is there any way to determine why a particular message that Zone Alarm Anti-Spam moved to junk mail was treated that way?

I manage the web site for one client whose messages to me are occasionally (but not always) classified as junk. I would like to be able to figure out what the cause of the problem is so that I can fix it once and for all. Can I get Zone Alarm Anti-Spam to report or log the basis for its classification decisions?

Thanks,

Barry

Default Re: Why is a message classified as spam?

Quote Originally Posted by tuberb View Post
    Is there any way to determine why a particular message that Zone Alarm Anti-Spam moved to junk mail was treated that way?

I manage the web site for one client whose messages to me are occasionally (but not always) classified as junk. I would like to be able to figure out what the cause of the problem is so that I can fix it once and for all. Can I get Zone Alarm Anti-Spam to report or log the basis for its classification decisions?

Thanks,

Barry
    Welcome to the Zone Alarm User Forum..

This Forum exist to allow Volunteer experienced Zone Alarm Users to help the Few Users who encounter a problem with ZoneAlarm and need to be guided in the right direction..

It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country, without All the Details,without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..

Whenever posting here- or Contacting ZA Tech Support, it is always advisable to list your:Windows OS (XP SP 2-3 / Vista SP1-2 / Windows 7 32-Bit/64-Bit),

List your ZoneAlarm product Type (Free,Pro,AV, Suite,Extreme) and ZA version number (7.0,8.0,9.0,9.1,9.2),

List Brand of Computer and CPU, is it a DeskTop or Laptop,

List any other Security Programs installed.
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information