Thread: Issue with ForceField - ZASS 9.1.507.000

kenesel Guest

Thumbs down Issue with ForceField - ZASS 9.1.507.000

I also have problems with Forcefield. When I first purchased the program it slowed all internet movement to a standstill, so I uninstalled it and everything was back to normal and working properly. However with the recent update I ticked to agree to the toolbar being installed not realising that it included forcefield. All the previous problems have returned and I'm now unable to uninstall it. If I use the add/remove function it just freezes halfway through. I looked in the Checkpoint folder for forcefield and clicked the uninstall icon but then received a pop-up box stating 'Installation aborted'
    I am at the point now where there is no longer any enjoyment using my laptop for the internet as everything is so slow. Please can anyone help, I'm happy with Zonealarm security suite, I just want to get rid of forcefield from my laptop.

kenesel Guest

Angry How do I uninstall ForceField

Hello, can anybody help me; Iím having severe problems with ForceField. When I first purchased the program it slowed all Internet movement to almost a standstill, so I uninstalled it and everything was then back to normal and working properly. However with the recent update I ticked the box to agree to the toolbar being installed not realising that it included ForceField. All the previous problems have returned and I'm now unable to uninstall it. If I use the add/remove function it just freezes halfway through. I looked in the Checkpoint folder for ForceField and clicked the uninstall icon but then received a pop-up box stating 'Installation aborted'
    I am at the point now where there is no longer any enjoyment using my laptop for the Internet as everything is so slow. Please can anyone help, I'm happy with Zone alarm security suite, I just want to get rid of ForceField from my laptop.

Default Re: Issue with ForceField - ZASS 9.1.507.000

Sorry all users here, no ZA staff.
    If you have a valid license you can contact, free of charge, the official ZA technical support at the link in my signature.

Thanks,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information