Also here below the step by step procedure to add your DNS/DHCP to the ZA firewall zone:
1. Click start --> Go to Run and type in command and hit 'ok', and in the command then type in ipconfig /all (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314850) then press the enter key. In the returned data list will be a line DNS and DHCP Servers with the IP address(s) listed out to the side. Make sure there is a space between the ipconfig and the /all, and the font is the same (no capitals).
2. In ZA on your machine on the Firewall, open the Zones tab, click Add and then select IP Address. Make sure the Zone is set to Trusted. Add the DNS IP(s) .
3. Click OK and Apply. Then do the same for the DHCP server.
4. The localhost (127.0.0.1) must be listed as Trusted.
5. The Generic Host Process (svchost.exe) as seen in the Zone Alarm's Program's list must have server rights for the Trusted Zone.
Plus it must have both Trusted and Internet Access.
More info at:
I'm having trouble with my Internet connection while ZA is running