Thread: [WORKAROUND] ZA Suite 6.1.603 Browser security off -> Install with default settings

Threaded View

potterd Guest

Default [WORKAROUND] ZA Suite 6.1.603 Browser security off -> Install with default settings

I have experienced the following issues with installation of 6/1/603 on Windows XP:

1) During install following the first restart, the desktop displays too quickly. The first restart does not become elongated as usually happens with a new ZA install indicating that some normal setup processing may have not have occurred.

2) Following each restart the Browser Security is not active and cannot be enabled under Browser Security settings. It is necessary to use the "Fix It" button under the Overview panel to activate and then the same condition exists after the next restart. However, If ZA is shutdown manually and restarted, Browser Security is active and the problem is not experienced.

Common to both issues is processing that is occurring when the system is being restarted. Clean Uninstall and Re-install does not correct the issue and Database Reset also does not correct the issue.

I would be pleased to hear any suggestions regarding how to correct these issues.
    Last edited by fax; June 14th, 2010 at 09:17 AM. Reason: title

Thread Information