Hello,

After installing the previous version 9.1.507, and having massive Crypt32 errors in the event viewer (and hd access problems), I went back to version 9.1.008. After waiting for the latest release, 9.1.603 and installing it I again have Crypt32 errors.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: crypt32
Event Category: None
Event ID: 11
Date: 6/14/2010
Time: 3:52:14 PM
User: N/A
Computer: CAD
Description:
Failed extract of third-party root list from auto update cab at: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootstl.cab> with error: A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file.

I currently have 32 errors and 9.1.603 has been installed on this system for approx 10 min now.

I have contacted tech support by email and will follow up with them again. The first time they told me to go back to 9.1.008; it will be interesting to see what they say this time.

My question is going back two versions asking for trouble as far as security is concerned?

Also, I do not remember this specific Crypt32 error before. Does anyone know what the above error means please?

Thank you.

ZoneAlarm Pro 9.1.603
Truevector Securtiy Engine 9.1.603
Driver Version 9.1.522
Win XP Pro SP3