For the past several days I've begun receiving persistent "Backdoor.Win32.IRCBot.pdr" virus alerts on file "Update.exe".
It's a file which is placed and located in my TEMP dir upon each launch of it's source application: "OpenDNS Updater". It's purpose to maintain synchronization with my non-static IP for DNS lookup activity, etc.
* I submitted this alert to ZoneAlarm via "More Info" located in my v8.0 ZoneAlarm Security Suite's "Log Viewer" with no results.
* I've tried unsuccessfully submitting the file to Virus Total.
* Also searched OpenDNS's forum regarding this matter with no results.
1. Anyone else experiencing same?
2. How do I submit to ZoneAlarm for analysis?
Any/all replies with guidance/advice would be very much appreciated.